We are thrilled to continue to provide Excellence in Physiotherapy, with an emphasis on safety and health in this time of COVID-19!
The health and safety of Willow Health patients and staff is of the utmost importance as we continue to provide our community with necessary and vital rehabilitation care.
Willow Health will be providing a new ‘hybrid’ model of care, where your Physiotherapy treatment can be delivered in both a virtual and in-person format.
Physiotherapists will consult with you by telephone or virtually online to assess your needs. Virtual online Physiotherapy care will continue to be promoted as an effective and safe way to continue your wellness journey.
When in-person treatment is deemed an essential component of your recovery and rehabilitation by you and your Physiotherapist, the Willow Health COVID-19 Health and Safety Procedures will be reviewed with you prior to beginning in-person treatment. These safety measures have been implemented to optimize social distancing and health protection for both patients and staff.
What to expect at your in-person appointment at the Willow Health Centre:
- Prior to your arrival to the clinic:
- You will receive an email 2 hours before your scheduled appointment, and will be asked to fill out COVID-19 screening questions.
- Upon arrival to the clinic:
- Please text us from your vehicle when you arrive if able. Our administration will welcome you in by returning your text. If you do not have access to text, or cannot wait in a vehicle, please come in and report to Administration at the front desk for screening. If someone is with Administration upon your entry, please practice social distancing and maintain a 2 meter distance until you can be seen.
- Please have your mask on and ensure it covers both your nose and mouth. Cloth/homemade masks are acceptable.
- Upon entry to the clinic:
- Administration will review COVID-19 screening questions with you, as outlined by the Ministry of Health.
- You will be required to reschedule your appointment if you have:
- Any cold or flu-like symptoms;
- A fever;
- Been exposed to anyone who has exhibited COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days; or
- Travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands.
For your health and safety, the Willow Health Centre has implemented:
Social Distancing Measures
- To minimize overlap in the clinic, patients will be booked on a staggered schedule.
- Partitions have been installed in the Reception Area and in the Waiting Area, which will provide a physical protective barrier for both patients and staff.
- The Physiotherapist will clean their treatment room between each patient, including:
- Wiping the treatment table with CaviWipes;
- Wiping the chair, doorknobs, and high-touch surfaces with Lysol wipes; and
- Changing the pillow case.
- The Administration will use Lysol wipes to sanitize:
- The debit card machine and pens/pencils between each patient; and
- High-touch surfaces in the Waiting Area and restrooms throughout the day.
- Each Physiotherapist will be required to:
- Wear a non-surgical medical mask;
- Practice proper hand hygiene, including hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and gloves to be worn and changed between each patient.
We are delighted to join with you on your wellness journey!
Thank you for choosing Willow Health!
Your staff at Willow Health,
Tegan, Lindsay, Danielle, and Meg